- Atlanta, GA.
- Manage day-to-day operations and develop and implement standards and controls, and systems and procedures.
- Work with sr. management to establish new geographic markets, establish budgets and develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and campaigns to generate new business sales and increase subscription sales.
- Responsible for product development and execution of TradeRocket technology platform.
- Oversee QA procedures and participate in IT meetings to ensure quality of development progress.
- Create infrastructure to on-board new clients timely.
- Build a supplier on-boarding mechanism and oversee IT development group that practices Agile development.
- Responsible for implementing marketing plan tactics to build sales pipeline.
- Build indirect sales channel to contribute to growth while working with a direct sales channel.
- Implement CRM to keep track of all sales activity and create ongoing reports to evaluate performance.
- M.S. in Comp. Sci., Bus. Admin. or related field and 3 yrs. exp. in the job offered or 3 yrs. exp. as a V.P., Director or Mgr. Will accept B.S. and 5 yrs. exp. in financial services industry in lieu of M.S. and 3 yrs. exp. Concurrent exp. must incl. 3 yrs. exp. providing strategic planning and 3 yrs. exp. with CRM.
- 40 hrs./wk. 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you’re interested in applying, please mail resume to John Monroe, TradeRocket, Inc., 3436 Miller Dr., Atlanta, GA 30341