It’s time to disrupt the supply chain as we know it! TradeRocket will provide capitalization to the Small to Mid-Market and beyond through our innovative products. The DevOps Engineer will be the foundation for the best engineering organization in supply chain finance.
Skills and Requirements
- This position "owns" our platforms in terms of support, standardization, automation, extension, security patches, etc.
- You have the ability to understand cloud systems/software platform from the ground up, become a subject matter on it, and have the ability to troubleshoot, configure, and repair the platform
- You have demonstrated the ability to make relevant, specific, and high value recommendations to the design or implementation of a platform. This includes categories such as automation, features, security, manageability, etc.
- Startup experience is a requirement. The candidate must possess the ability to "wear many different hats", juggle multiple priorities, and thrive in an environment where you don't have a strictly defined job definition
- On-call and night and weekend work are occasionally required
- Extensive Ubuntu and Centos Linux administration experience.
- Expertise with Ansible/Puppet configuration management, and extensive automation responsibilities.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following toolsets: Jenkins, Apache/Nginx, Tomcat, AWS (S3, RDS, SQS, EC2, Lamda), Data Analytics Tools (Tableau, Talend)
- Experience with networking concepts including: VPCs, DNS, VPNs, ACLs, etc.
- Demonstrated experience identifying security vulnerabilities with the associated ability to remediate them in a timely manner.
- MySQL/SQL Server expertise as a DBA with the ability to write moderately complex queries
- Scripting expertise, preferably Python
- Demonstrated history working within a distributed architecture
- Proficient in integrating monitoring, metrics and alerting into all implemented solutions. Bonus points if you’ve ever implemented Dashing (or similar) to show off your metrics.
Interested? If you’d like to learn more about what our company does, please visit www.traderocket.net. If you’re interested in applying, please fill out below form or email your resume to Cisco Vila, Head of Technical Operations at TradeRocket at firstname.lastname@example.org.